Tuesday, October 11, 2011

USU vs Wyoming

This Saturday we played Wyoming University! Well to start off the week, it was FREEZING up here in Logan. It rained all day every day. It even started snowing up in the mountains.. I was not looking forward to Saturday.. I thought it would be cold, snowing, windy and not enjoyable. We also had all of the Shumway family coming up to watch Nate play.. BLAH.. well Friday night Bree and Cody came up and spent the night with us.. we are kinda lame and just watched a movie.. Nate was sick so he stayed up as long as he could but he took NyQuil and fell right to sleep... We all went up stairs and passed out.. The next morning Nate drove to football practice and Cody, Bree and I watched the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. That is a pretty good movie! kinda slow at first but hey... it is entertaining. Any who, Nate came home for his two hour break, Bree and Cody left and Rachel and Mitch came over with their Nephew Korbin while his parents got their endowments taken out.. Pretty cool day!! Nate then took off for his practice before the game and then Rachel and Mitch also had to leave.. I basically took a nap because I knew that the Needhams would be over and we would stay up pretty late.. My family met me at 430 and we headed up to the game.



We got pretty amazing seats for Nate's game, Christina, Grant, Mike, Ty, Kevin, Ty's Dad, Pete, Courtney, Nick, Riley, Matty, Andy, Dave, Jodi, Kaden, and his friend met us all at the game!! My dad's Dad also came to the game.. It was pretty cool!!! My dad also made us shirts so we all matched!!!


The Night ended up being the best night ever!! The team started off with their version of the Hakka!

That was pretty cool! It wasn't windy, or raining, or snowing! Perfect for an October night!!
*** MY SEXY HUBBY SNAPPING THE BALL***

The game started and Wyoming got 2 touchdowns in two minutes... It sucked so bad.. BUT it got the team pissed off and we started kicking butt!! well the game went amazingly and we won 63-19! Kinda sad score for Wyoming but we won and we were happy..

Everyone came over to our house and we all ate my moms Pumpkin Brownies with cream cheese frosting and Hot Coco...  It was pretty fun..

Everyone left but Andy, Christina, Grant, Mike and Riley slept at my house.. IT was pretty fun, Riley was liking having my own little girl.. cuddling with me! It was amazing! The next day we all got up and had pancakes and got ready for church... We watched Nate teach in Elders Quorum and then went home and had BBQ chicken and rice and pineapple! IT was a good dinner! Mike Tried on my Cheer outfit!
Doesn't He look awesome in it hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha..

Well any who they all left, and Nate and I crashed,.. I woke up not feeling the greatest and actually threw up all night and couldn't go to work yesterday :( Nate was amazing and took care of me tho! ;) Today we both felt better but I still can't eat like I used to.. Maybe it will stay this way or maybe it will go back.. WE WILL SEE ;)

Welp hope this was entertaining for you!

Love always Morgs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment