Monday, October 31, 2011

St. George!!!

This past weekend we went down to visit family in St. George. The week before we left.. I started talking to Sydney Galbraith again and I got her and Jared talking! I was kinda nervous about them meeting and talking but I was also so excited!  During that week, I invited Sydney to come down and meet Jared and also Meet the Family! She said yes and Her family was super excited for her to come down also! We were so so excited... planning all these cool things to do and ya! Once we got down there we met the family at Mikes football game and Desert Hill played Park City.  Luckily we won and that means are in second rounds of playoffs. After the game, Sydney, Jared, Nate and I went to the store to get some food and Moki made us the most amazing spinach mushroom tomato and sausage Alfredo pasta... IT was SO SO GOOD!!! The next day,  Sydney Jared Nate and I went to Cafe Rio and met Trevor and Katelyn and had a good lunch.








 Nate and I went to CFC Fights Saturday night! They were awesome.. We sat with his coaches and had an amazing time. I actually saw someone I knew... Omar.. Weird huh.. he told me to come see his clothing line that he sells at fights.. So Nate and I went over there and Omar was super nice and hooked us up with a hat for Nate and a cute shirt for me! Nate's hat is Black with Blue writing and my shirt is White with Purple writing.  Super cute!


 Some Fighting Pictures!!!



 Nathan Being a Dork!

  Us having fun at the fights!


 The Slutty Girls that held up the rounds

The Main Event... Jarad ( White one ) during the match, his shoulder popped out and he was no longer able to fight... The Black guy held his hand up and had everyone clap for him because he felt that Jarad was the winner and they he needed to be recognized also.. Very Classy!!!
We then went home and watched Red Riding Hood with Christina and Grant and then we carved pumpkins with KK and Dillon! 
KK and Dillon! Aww Precious!!

Sunday Sydney woke up and came to church with us.. Jared was lame and slept... when we went home, we had chili and had a good family dinner. Nate took a nap and we all watched some TV and rested.. Sydney Nate and I left about 430 to go home and Nate slept half the way home.. Sydney and I had a good talk  



and then we stopped and visited Pete, Courtney, Nick, Riley, and Mattex! It was the coolest thing ever and Riley was amazing! haha We then dropped Sydney off home and then Nate and I booked it home so that we could go to bed and then we passed out!!  Amazing Trip and So SO Much fun!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment