Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Day!!!

Well Nate and I were really boring for Halloween.. We didn't look for outfits or even plan on handing out candy until we got off work today.. We went and got cool candy and Nate got a wig because he decided last minute that he wanted to dress up as a girl!!! hahaha We rushed home and Nate gave Nick a hair cut today!!!



Love Nicks face in this picture! Super Funny!

Then Nate decided to dress up and see how it was going to look.. He was up stairs trying to figure out a girly outfit and getting all into it! IT was pretty funny ahaha I laughed so hard when he came down stairs in this!!!

Nathans Halloween Costume 2011!

Nick and I were dying... We were laughing so so hard.. Oh my goodness.. any who.. I made Chicken Enchiladas for dinner... We had Nick and Kyle come over and help us eat them all also...  

Later, the Merrill's came over and showed us the kids outfits! they were so so cute I can't wait til I can do that! Overall it was a fun Halloween night and we are off to bed now! Goodnight Logan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment