Tuesday, October 25, 2011

USU vs Fresno

Well the Fresno game was on October 15, 2011. Utah State went to Fresno and from what I was told, it was pretty Ghetto and gross.  Fortunately I didn't have to go but we did get to see it online! I went down to my moms and had a girls night with some of my best friends!! and I also got to hang out with my mom and sister and go shopping! it was pretty fun! I went home Saturday pretty late so I didn't have to be home by my self..  well I got home and started watching it! Sadly enough we lost 21-31. We did so good until the last little bit.. But NATE did amazing! I waited up for him to get home and then he carried me upstairs like the wonderful husband that he is! We slept til 1230 on Sunday afternoon and just loved life! Welp sorry it is so short!

No comments:

Post a Comment