Monday, December 5, 2011

USU vs ISU

Alright... let me start telling you about this crazy weekend.. USU was supposed to leave on Friday afternoon about noon to head up to Moscow Idaho..  for those who are like me and had no idea where that was... it is in the tip of Idaho.. Well a snow storm was coming in and they couldn't take off at first because of the fog..  so then they had to wait a while. That night, I headed down to SLC with Michelle Kriger to watch Mike play in the final State game against Hurricane High.. By the time I had arrived at the game ( Around 630) They had not left Logan yet.. now the Plane is not starting... so they decided to wait again.. Well Mike's team lost their game but I was able to meet Nate's best friend Elia! 





As you can tell it was freezing and snowing really bad at Mikes game.  Around 830 pm they decided to drive down to SLC Airport and fly up to Moscow from there.. I felt so bad for all of them because it was already late and they still had a ways to go.. well Once they got there... the coaches let them sleep in that day since they had the long night before.. They game went well.. We almost lost again but we ended the game with the score of 49-42 during 2 Overtime. We fumbled a ball on a kick return and the other team ran the ball to the 30... LAME.. and so they tied the game and that is why over time started.. During both overtime sessions, there were times where the game should of ended because we either stopped a pass or intercepted it but the Refs were stupid and kept calling everything back.. In the second over time Bobby Wagner caught an interception and Won the game for us!!! The refs weren't stupid on this and the didn't call it back hahaha 

Well the night goes on and on.. I was in Ogden at Sydneys house watching the game with her family.. I was going to leave ogden and head home when they left on the plane.. 1030pm rolls around and Nate calls and tells me that they can't get the plane to start again and they have to stay over night.. he wasn't sure if they were going to try and come home in the middle of the night or just leave in the morning so I left sydneys late and went home.. On my way home, my head light was out and I got pulled over.. Luckily my headlights are just stubborn and won't turn on sometimes So I flipped them a few times and the cop was way nice and let me go! I got home and fell asleep and they boys did not get home til about 11 am the next morning... What an eventful weekend! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment