Friday, September 23, 2011

FOOTBALL!


Welp, Nate is at football tonight! Every week before the game on Saturday, the football team gets together for a team dinner and also a team movie! They have to be there.... I shouldn't be complaining tho cuz last year, the team had to sleep in the hotel every Friday night on home games.. So at least I get to sleep with him and not be by myself! Nate is the Long snapper on the team.. for those who are like me and have no idea what that is, It is the guy who snaps the ball back on field goals and punts. I had no idea what that was until he told me.. haha I was so confused! His number is 89 so if you ever watch a USU game or come watch one then look for Needham 89!!! Tomorrow is the homecoming game against Colorado State. I hope we win! I will let you all know tomorrow! Last week we played Weber State. 54-17.. I kinda felt bad... The week before that we played Auburn! We lost by 4... such a sad game!!! but at least we kept up with them and showed ESPN who USU was!!  I will let you know how this week goes! The pictures are all of the Polys on the team! Nate is the one next to the coach in the blue! and in the bottom picture Nate is Number 89! LOVE ALWAYS Morg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment